Unexpected

Finding that my pursuit of being unexpected is paying unexpected dividends.  Went to The Husband's favorite mexican restaurant today.  I decided to order something different.  Loved it.

For the first time in - oh, probably 5 years - The Husband ordered something other than his usual.  Wow!  And I think he liked it, too, though that was also likely unexpected.

Can't be in a rut (a grave with the ends kicked out), must find enjoyment whenever possible.  Being unexpected is certainly a boost toward that end.

Went to the movie today, sat behind a couple,  kept getting distracted by the preponderance of tattoos on his arms.  Told The Husband I was glad he wasn't covered in tattoos.  I'm also glad he doesn't have piercings.  Don't want to be fighting over the earrings.  Particularly the dangly ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment