Sunday's Musings

7:00 a.m. meetings?  Seriously?

I'm in a much better mood tonight than I was last night at this time, now that I have a couple weeks until I have to teach again.

Teaching the YSA's makes me a nervous wreck.

Wondered how it would be to have a flexible curling iron, one that sort of follows the curve of your head.  Sounds interesting to me.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that gets frustrated with computers.

Already planning to be in a grumpy mood for next Sunday - Mother's (feel-like-a-total-failure) Day.  But maybe I can manage to get some chocolate out of it.  (Or at the very least a steak grilled by The Husband - Thanks, My Love!!)

Heard this today - gives me pause - I like it:  we should live up to our privileges.  Thinking I have a lot to live up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment