Just Call Me Grace

I've had foot issues my whole life.  One of my earliest memories is being in the hospital (at about 3 years old it might even have been just the dr.'s office, whatever, it was cold, bright lights and scary!) having a very painful infected ingrown toenail fixed.

Ever since then I've been plagued with bad toenails, blisters and pain.  Therefore, I'm very sensitive and protective about my feet.

So, this morning, I walked into a pair of shoes (seriously?  shoes?) with my big toenail and broke it.  Bad.  The whole corner, way down past the white.

And I was just getting excited to get some paint on them preparing for sandal weather!  Now I'll have an ugly toe - again (or is it still?) for the whole summer, because I'm sure it will take that long to grow out properly.

And it wasn't even 10 a.m. yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment