Bucket List

I know that having a Bucket List has been quite the trend the last couple years.  I haven't ever been a big fan of them - for myriads of reasons.

So I decided that I'd rather have a Wish List.  Here are a few things my list might contain (in no particular order):

 1.  A kind and sensitive heart.

 2.  An adventurous spirit.

 3.  For all my loved ones to know true happiness and joy, and to find that in each other.

 4.  To be full of grace and truth.

 5.  To be a true friend, and to have a true friend.  (Yes, My Love, that would be You!)

 6.  To be ever grateful.

 7.  Compassion.

 8.  Generosity.

 9.  A really fun sense of humor.

10.  A slim body, good eyes, thick hair, strong nails and naturally beautiful teeth.

And those are just the things off the top of my head.  If I put my mind to it, I'm sure I could come up with a whole bunch of others.

Witnessed a very tender, sweet scene today; a young engaged couple and the warm connection between all of their parents.  Don't know any of them, but I wish them the best.  I was privileged to watch their interaction.  Hope is still alive and well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment