Thoughts

Sitting yesterday in a large room with about 35 people, all  quiet, no talking.  There were so many thoughts floating in the air you could almost feel their pressure.  I felt like I could reach out, pluck a thought and sit and commune with it for awhile.


Still wondering why all those dog owners don't understand that "all dogs must be on a leash" applies to those people with dogs.  Not those people without dogs.


Weird that it's nearly the 4th of July.  Not feeling particularly festive.  Perhaps I should spring for a box of "poppers."  Do they come in a mondo size?  (Not the box, the poppers, for an extra large POP - uuhh - explosion.


Talked to the service guy at the Toyota dealership.  He was incredulous that after having my car for 10 months I still only have 2500 miles on it.  Can wait for an oil change 'til the car's 1st birthday.  I think I need to get out of the house more.

Still chuckling about the guy in the Prius yesterday - zooming past us in the car.  Seriously - that Prius wants to race The Charger?

No comments:

Post a Comment