Father's Day

The celebration is mostly over, this kids have gone, the house is quiet and I'm left wondering how I could have helped to make this day better for The Husband.  He gets such little recognition and has always worked so very hard to provide for our family - not only the physical necessities, but the spiritual and emotional ones as well.

Guess I'll have to try harder to make him happy every single day - not that I don't already do that...Onward, I will persevere.  (What fun that will be - persevering in the pursuit of promoting happiness!)

As to our YSA callings - we're still released, but not the formality of "over the pulpit" releasing.  They haven't yet figured out what to do, the release was premature, teaching the 8 year olds wasn't the right thing and now we're in a holding pattern.    The YSA's enjoyed the cake today.  But I'm teaching next week.  It will be interesting to see what happens this next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment