Truly Random

I'm kinda liking this "being unexpected" thing.  It can include things like spontaneity, and impulsivity.  And those can both be very fun things.

Swimming and birthday cake (one of The Granddaughters turned 9 today) at 10:00 p.m. is certainly not my norm.  I like to be in my jammies by oh-dark-thirty.  But what fun!

Helium filled balloons travel nicely in The Charger trunk.  (But watch that head when the trunk lid is closing.)

A round trip to Park City from our home is just about the right length road-trip.  :^)

Having a visit from The Granddaughter in a few weeks.  YAY!

Coming home to a delightful new picture book is, well, delightful.

Having plenty of books to read (both original paper and e-ink on the Nook) is my kind of security.

Frivol money is vastly under-rated.  I need some.  (ya, that's a real word.)

As I look back over this list, I think that this Monday was an unexpectedly fun Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment