Well....

I think I must be the only person in the world that isn't besotted with the latest Harry Potter movie.  It was ok.  I just didn't love it.  And frankly, I'm ready for this to be the last one.  It was a great ride, but I'm fine with it ending.  Particularly since it was a happy ending.  I'm all for those.

Late night last night.  Late night tonight.  We went the opposite direction of Draper park for the Draper Days fireworks.  Still had a great view.  Didn't have to tote along the chairs or anything.  Birdies:  enjoy the popcorn.

Helped The Granddaughter to spend some of her hard-earned money on some new finery to wear.  She looks really cute in all of it.  Then we went back and spent some more, this time at the urging of The Husband.  And now we have $40 in greenbacks to spend.  Wonder how far we can stretch that?

No comments:

Post a Comment