YSA

The highlight of our week was getting letters from a couple of our former YSA's, now missionaries. Very, very fabulous.

Finally, today, a month after we were told we were being released from our calling as YSA Advisors, we were released.

It's been well over 5 years with the YSA's - first in the Branch and then the ward.  So, I've been expecting a change.  I was ready for it.  Time to grow in another way.

But now, I'm feeling a bit protective of all our little "chicks".  I so want them to be ok - watched out for - loved.  And after my prayers that this would all take place within Heavenly Father's will, I have to trust it will be so.

No new callings for either of us.  I'm betting they're putting us out to pasture, like they can do with us old-ordinary-low-maintenance members.

No comments:

Post a Comment