Barely Past Noon / Missing

I've been to the library, the credit union, the post office, the DMV (renewing license on the Prius) and the grocery.

I've had complete strangers talk to me - not once but twice.  I must look like I need someone to chat with.  Even though my mind is busily thinking along without prompting.

I "won" a bouquet at the grocery for being some shopper on their 79th anniversary.  Yay, Me!!

I also walked this morning - did 6.3 miles on the trail.  Everytime I listen to my iPod lately, I listen to this song:

‪Brandon Heath - Give Me Your Eyes‬‏ - YouTube

I'm very fond of it.  Love the message.  Makes me wonder every time I hear it what I'm missing every day.  Who I should be watching out for, what I should be doing, what opportunity is passing me by because I neglected to reach out and grab it.  And I re-commit every day to be more vigilant - I really don't want to miss the important things / people / opportunities.  This song is a good reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment