Thursday - Mostly My Favorite Day Of The Week

It didn't start out to be my favorite day.  The app on the smartphone wasn't working so I couldn't get an accurate reading of the distance I walked this morning.  Although I'm fairly certain it was 7 miles.

Then I had a party by myself (a pity party that is) while The Husband went to lunch again.  (Actually I'm glad he's enjoying himself.  Just don't want him to have too much fun unless it's with me.)

Been reading a really sobering book (true story) about an English bloke who was a POW during WWII at Auschwitz.  Snapped me right out of that pity-party mode.  Really, what was I thinking!?!

Tamale day at Cafe Rio.

Went to Hale tonight:  Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  WOW!  Came out of there just floating! Saw one of our YSA's there - he's such a dang cute kid.  Couldn't believe how much I remembered the music - still loved it.  And especially loved the final coat of Joseph:  electric LED's in many colors.  Totally over-the-top.  Totally fun.

On a whim (being unexpected) stopped in at Arctic Circle on the way home for a treat.  The Husband topped off the evening with a brown topper ice cream cone (mine was plain chocolate).  Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment