Am I The Only One?

Why is life so frustrating?  If this is a test to see how well I deal with frustration, I'm totally flunking.

It's only 10:45 a.m. and already I'm gnashing my teeth.  The things that are bothersome are really small.  My head knows that.  My emotions are taking a thrashing.

1. The Husband is off at the dentist with a broken wisdom tooth.  He's quite attached to it.  Dreading the seemingly inevitable extraction.

2.  The kitchen faucet is kaput.  Again.  Different part this time.

3.  The flourescent long-life (or not) bulbs are going out in the closet - again.

4.  I'm off to the optometrist to get the glasses re-done.

5.  We still have to figure out how to fix the weatherstripping on the bottom of the doors:  yes, it means removing them from the frame.  The front one is 42" wide, three layers of full-view glass.  Heavy will be an understatement.

6.  Aw, what am I doing?  Listing them just makes them worse.  I'm going to find some chocolate....


No comments:

Post a Comment