Dragon Breath

I have a very strong natural aversion to onions & garlic.  Just the smell can make my stomach churn.  The Husband is so kind about it - he rarely has anything (at home or out and about) that contains those veggies.  When he does, we make an immediate trip to the grocery to ferret out some parsley to mitigate the effects.

So today I went to lunch with a friend, she's been craving Olive Garden.  I only had the soup and salad and breadsticks and I'm going around feeling like I'm in a dragon breath cloud.  I hate how that feels.  I hate how it tastes.  I'm so grateful The Husband doesn't complain or refuse to kiss me.  I'd hate that more.

(Went from lunch across the parking lot to the mall to try to find a new purse.  Couldn't bring myself to spend any money.  Didn't find anything I liked well enough to part with the green.  I just can't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment