Good

When I started on this blogging journey a couple years ago, I didn't really have a plan in mind.  Just felt like sometimes you just have to say something, "put it out there".  Like I have anything earthshattering to say....

And yet, in the process, I've discovered that the thought I might want something to write about each day has opened my mind and often my heart to the miracles both large and small that occur.  I often pray that I will feel the Hand of Heavenly Father in my life.  That prayer has been answered - and often - and it seems like I find myself trying to be more aware of those happenings.  I want always to be aware of His influence and also somehow, in some small way be a conduit for good to those whose lives intersect with mine.

Haven't seen huge progress in my efforts to be a conduit for good, but I am more aware.

So, for that reason alone, I imagine, this blog has served a good purpose.  I don't know how long I'll continue, or even if it matters.  But I will pursue that good thing, that good hope, that good part of life, that good friend, that sweetness that permeates a life lived "good" and perhaps will see more progress.  Good luck to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment