Headaches and Hassles

So, yesterday we picked up our new glasses.  I wore them off and on all evening, but had issues seeing up close and also with bad headaches.

Put them on first thing this morning and before you know it - my head felt like it was in a vice.  Wore the old ones all day.  Went to a meeting tonight and decided to give the new ones another try.  Ended up trading them for the old ones halfway through the meeting.

So now I have the option of putting the glasses in a drawer and forgetting about them, or going back to the dr.'s office and asking for their help in making things right.  I suspect the base curve is wrong  - that has happened to me before.  The prescription is great for my distance vision, not so much for the all-important-close-up.  I really hate taking things back, especially something this expensive and made just for me.  But then, I guess that's all the more reason to ask them to make it right.

It's a hassle, but then so is a headache - a hassle that is.  So either it's a headache hassle or a hassle headache.  Either way it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment