New Career

I think I'm going to carve out a new career for myself:

Designer of Restroom Stalls

I should like to offer my services to airports, department stores, grocery stores, libraries.  Basically any place where restrooms are available to... just about anyone.

I will carefully calculate the optimum useable space to fit within the available space parameters.  (No phone booth size stalls for me!)

I will manage the doors so as to be able to accomodate both ingress and egress without smashing a lady's bosom or behind.

Will maximize the placement of toilet tissue rolls so it doesn't take a contortionist to extract said tissue.  I will decree certain standards of dispensing of toilet tissue - no more of this 3 squares at a time business.  And the tissue itself will be soft, non-pilling and absorbent.

Every single toilet will have seat covers available at all times (that will require some kind of magic - the kind that never lets a container of seat covers be empty of it's contents).  Or better yet, I will invent some sort of material for the seats that retains nothing:  germs, moisture, unmentionable excretions and is always clean and warm to sit on.

Have I covered it all?

From there I might move on to the sinks, soap and solutions for drying.

And yes, this is the sort of thing that I think about when I'm out on the town doing errands and visiting every available restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment