Yum....

Ok, I admit it.  I'm a cookie fanatic.  Rarely have I met a cookie I didn't like.  (Which is why I'll never be slender and fit.  Life is too short to live in complete denial of all pleasures!)  Told The Husband today my all-time-very-favorite was shortbread....but wait, I like...and I like these.  Guess the bottom line is they're all pretty much my favorite depending on the day, my mood and how hungry I am.

Since I'm computer-technology-challenged and can't post a picture without help and my help is not here, I'll post a link to my newest favorite cookie.  Just disovered these over Christmas.  Stopped in at Pirate O's this morning on a whim and came out with some of these.  Love, love, love them.

 Award Baking International, All natural, finest quality products

Notwithstanding my love for cookies I think I'll head in for some hot chocolate (just the thing for this snowy, cold January afternoon - that and a book!).

No comments:

Post a Comment