Barely Noon

And I've already had a few thoughts:

Trying on clothes before purchasing is a good thing.  One thing I bought yesterday (the only non-tried-on item) had the wrong size tag on it.  Had to run it back to the store for the appropriate size.

My car is a totally different color when it is dirty.  Time for a car wash, I miss my pretty red!

A hybrid car must not be loud enough to warn people I'm coming - at least apparently not so they noticed as they walked smack in the middle of the road along the front of the strip mall.  They were enjoying their stroll as they meandered past three rows of parking spots to their own car while I barely idled along behind.  So very considerate of them.

Sunshine lifts my spirits. (Helps me be more tolerant of the inconsiderates.)

Loved this line I heard on the tv as I was curling my hair this morning.  The scenario:  she's ironing.  He walks up and asks what she's doing.  Ironing, what does it look like? Well, the iron is not plugged in so I didn't actually know what you were doing.  "Gosh...I hate technology!"

Wondering how it feels to have a pretty name - like Joy or Lillian or Grace or Emma or something supremely feminine that feels like flowers on ones lips.  For now, I'll be content with the endearment sometimes uttered by My Love: Principessa.  I almost feel like one when he says it.

It's best to wait for the checked-out-green-light to show before walking out of the library with your book.  Otherwise, you get beeped! and have to go back and have the anti-theft device de-activated.  At least I left them laughing.

I admire those who can have just one cookie.



No comments:

Post a Comment