Yay!! It's Friday!

And I don't really know why I say that - at this stage of life Fridays are not the joyous end to the work week like they used to be.

Most odd thing of today:  waking up at 4:30 and wondering where The Husband was...he was in on the couch with his iPad.  Couldn't sleep He said.  Hard for me to sleep when He's missing.

Best memory of yesterday:  wearing those pants I recently got at Kohls.  They fit well, feel good and only cost me $6.16 + tax.  One of my new favorites!

Best memory of today:  lunching with family and friend.  (Although the chile verde gave me some indigestion.  Too much food.)

Most welcome thing of the day:  The hug from The Husband.  I really do think I'm making up for all those growing up years when I received virtually nothing in the way of affection from my parents.  And you'd think after 40+ years I would have surpassed that need.  No way, no how, never gonna happen:  having enough hugs.

Most craved for food:  chocolate.  Haven't figured out yet why I seem to need it so much lately.  Does it go hand in hand with spring fever?

Best laugh of the day:  watching our friend sidle up to the corner of the doorframe and scratch his back - bear like - just like the Husband does.  Must be a guy thing.

Best purchase of the day:  the free book from Barnes and Noble Free Book Friday for my Nook.  I chuckle every time I receive a receipt for the purchase of $.00.  But...I suppose it's a good thing to have record of it should I need to have proof of purchase.  (And is it really a purchase when it was free?)



No comments:

Post a Comment