My Aching Back....

Told The Husband I would have never made a good pioneer.  Can't even do a couple hours of yard work without getting blisters on my hands (yes, I wore gloves) and a really sore back.  It's sad.

Wondered if there was some actual use to be made of the thousands - I'm pretty sure it was literally thousands- of snail shells mixed amongst the leaves I was cleaning.  If I only had even a penny for each one I picked / raked up today.

We've thought for a couple years that our daffodils and a few tulips down in the stair well (we call it the amphitheater) were just gone.  Come to find out:  they were all under the winter debris that hadn't yet been cleaned up.  This is the earliest we've been able to get out there to clean.

It's been so warm we've slept with the window open the last few nights.  Makes me wonder if we're going  straight to 90 degrees in April and staying there until October.  Sigh....I'm so miserable in the heat.

Finally finished off the last of the Olive Garden gift cards we received.  Sad to see them go.  I had some stuffed chicken.  Left me stuffed.  Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment