Trail

Walked the trail this morning.  Noticed something dark on the surface as I scanned the trail ahead of me (always on the lookout for deer or fox or some such fun creature).  I wish now, that I had taken a picture to post here.  It was a pair of running shorts.

I'm still puzzling over the fact that someone had to take them off.  I'm so glad I wasn't there to see the undressing.  Was this person wearing two pair?  Or did I miss someone running the trail in his/her undies?  Understanding at the same time that not everyone wears undies under their running shorts (some shorts have undies "built in"; not that I touched the running shorts on the trail to see what sort they were.  Just w-a-y too much involvement for me.)  Just strange!

And while I'm thinking of it, I hope to always be kind when using my cellphone.  Someone stopped over the other night to visit.  Sat down, pulled out the cellphone, stuck their face in it and I was lucky to get even a teensy nod to personal communication.  I already struggle mightily with feeling less than important.  This was just reinforcement.  Don't want to be that way.  Wonder if I should have a basket at the door for depositing of cellphones when people arrive?

No comments:

Post a Comment