Penny / Socks

"Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck!"

So, last night I found a nickel as I was walking along the side of the street.  Does that mean I'll have 5 times as much good luck?  And does that mean, since it was the evening and there was no more day left, that I'll have five times as much good luck all day long today? (And oops, thinking of that nickel I'd better run to the laundry and fish it out of my pants pocket so it doesn't bang up my washing machine!)

As I was leaving book group last night a lady said to me that my socks didn't match, did I know, or was it actually on purpose?

Now, I've always been a conservative.  I might even at times have been described as staid.  But I've come to learn that doesn't mean I can't also be fun at the same time.  And true, my socks were different on purpose - who said socks always have to match, anyway?

Check these out (they're one of my favorite brands!):

LittleMissMatched™ | Girls Socks, Bedding, Pajamas, Accessories, Clothing and More

No comments:

Post a Comment