Waxing philosophic

So....I've just spent half an hour on a post I then deleted.  Decided what I had to say sounded more like an "axe to grind" than a therapeutic expression of my mental meanderings.

Since philosophy is the "rational investigation of the truths and principles of being, knowledge or conduct" I should come up with something profound to relate.

Therefore:  I submit that I must work harder to be more Christian in my allowances for others' differences.  Including, but not restricted to, their driving habits, their gum chewing, their personal taste in literature, their food preference and their general air of disregard for those around them.

(And now that it's fully dusk - I'm already in my jammies - it seems safe to roll the garbage cans to the curb without risk of too much embarrassment. Getting right on that.)


No comments:

Post a Comment