Wednesday That Felt Like A Nice Thursday

Had lunch with a couple dear friends.  We try to do this once a month.  It's such fun.  Today's outing:  Cheesecake Factory where I stuffed my face with an absolutely scrumptious salad.  Then I took them on a "field trip" (as I affectionately call my extra excursions when I drag them off to somewhere they might not have expected to go - they're such good sports!) to Culver's for some frozen custard.  Who'd have thought we'd still have room for more food?

Spent the evening celebrating The Granddaughter's birthday - she's now in the double digits.  Heavenly Father must have known we'd need her in our family.  (As we've needed each and every one of those GrandChildren we've been privileged to be related to.)  I'm so glad He's in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment