That Kind Of Day

Decided I really needed to use my Kohl's "Extra 30% Off Of Everything" coupon before it expired.  Was hoping to find a shirt or two.  I must have tried on everything in my size in the store.  I actually did find a couple things, but not the most important thing (for The Husband) that I was hoping to find.  I'll have to try again - if I can manage to talk myself into shopping again.  That hour and a half wiped me out.  I might have mentioned how much I love (not) to shop.

Needed to wash a couple things.  The Tide is stored in the cupboard above the washing machine. Fumble!! The result:

NO, that isn't a shadow in the middle of the bottom one - it's the void left from my shoe which is now filled with Tide.  It was nearly a brand new box.  Notice I said nearly. But no longer.  The pictures really don't show how bad it was, nor do they indicate the depth of my dismay.  But....to my credit, I didn't swear.  Only moaned loudly.

And it was only 1:00 p.m.  I'm hibernating for the rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment