Odd Friday

The Husband spent most of the day wiping the hard drives on the computers and getting them ready to send back to the Mother Ship.  Not a usual thing.

The good thing, though, is how clean his desk looks and how spacious it feels.

I spent the day helping at a funeral - playing both the organ and the piano and then spending the rest of the time in the kitchen.  Again, not a usual thing.

The good thing - I managed to only make one mistake on the piano.  And we had plenty of food.

Found out that my next door neighbor has breast cancer.  She's in her 40's I'd guess, daughters 12 and 10.  A thing I hope never becomes "usual."

Hard to find a good thing about that.

I imagine most days for awhile will feel odd.  That unsettled, uneasy feeling that isn't my favorite.

The good thing:  I heard from one of the grandchilluns via email.  Brightened my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment