Change Is Certain

Answered the phone this morning to a Bishopric counselor requesting a quick meeting with me just before church.  Uh-oh...I must be in trouble.

Came out feeling fine.  Someone else (yet to be revealed) will take over the emergency preparedness for the ward (I'm thinking about all those preparedness magnets with my information on them that we distributed to every home in the ward boundaries....).  The Husband was a teensy disappointed that it isn't him (at least so far).

I'm back in music and very content about that.  Playing for Sr. Primary.  It will be great.

I seriously needed a break from it, and I confess I had been hurt.  But, different people are in all the music positions and I have actually (surprising even myself) missed that richness from my life.  Haven't been motivated to continue the filling of the walls of our home with music.  Looking forward to that.

Next week the kids will have their enactment of the Nativity, complete with music.  I think I will enjoy the way that will touch my heart.  It seems there is no end to the way that Heavenly Father delights to bless us, often even when we didn't even know we needed a particular blessing.  I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment