Creative

One of the things I am not is creative.  I haven't decided if it is because I am completely devoid of the creative gene, if I'm lazy, if I'm too much of a penny-pincher or if it is a combination of a couple (or all) of the aforementioned items.

We stopped last night at a sweet friend's house.  By her front door was a basket on a chair filled with these cute fabric covered tubes (first guess as to what kind of tubes they are will be the right one!).

The tubes contain an assortment of candy and goodies, mine had a mini pencil in it along with a mini Twix bar and some Hershey kisses.  Each visitor to her house through the days around Christmas gets to choose a tube to take with them on their way.  What a fun idea - we often have some sort of "thing" to give visitors at this time of year.

She said she wouldn't mind if I copied her idea.  Next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment