Clueless

We had an agreement this year:  since we were really scaling back on expenditures for Christmas we weren't spending very much on each other.  (Besides, we're sleeping on our gift to ourselves.)  In spite of said agreement, we've both been feeling a bit wrought over how little we've spent on each other.

The Husband kept saying to me that I was going to open my gifts and say:  what?  Hmmm...

I kept reassuring him that would not be the case.  Until I opened these two lovelies.  And I said, "what?"  The reason being I hadn't a clue what to do with either of them.

Thoughtful man that he is, and always doing his best to improve my life through technology (convenience, ease, simplification) he had bought two things to do just that.

My iMac has ports only on the back for connecting such things as iPods, Nooks etc.  Not super optimal for accessibility.  (Particularly when one considers the state of my desk.  Tidy clutter seems to be the most apt description.) Thus the USB hub - which I understood once it was explained in terms of one syllable.  And I even unpackaged and connected without assistance I might add.

The handy USB card reader will assist me in transferring pictures from actual cameras (not phone cameras) onto the computer for addition to whatever - even this blog.  That little gadget remains in the original packaging for now.  Haven't decided if I just want to use/borrow The Husband's fabulous little camera or want one of my own to use.  His computer expertise will come into play once I figure out what I want.

Thanks, My Love, you make life so fun!

Tonight my heart is full of gratitude - for family, for calm Christmas's, for loving grandchilluns, for being pretty content and not wanting more and more, and of course, most (and always) of all for our Savior, Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment