Cwrinkles


Isn't that a great smile?

I've become a big fan of cwrinkles!  Those fun lines and creases in a person's face that give it character.

I started noticing that I was noticing these, oh, probably a couple years ago.  (Maybe it was about the time we got our first HD TV with improved visibility of such things.) Whenever it was, I started being aware of the little lines around someone's eyes when they smiled, and then when their face relaxed, a teensy remnant of the lines were left.  Making me think the smile still lingers somehow.

Actors and Actresses have endeared themselves to me when they get to be about late thirties or early forties; the smile lingers just a bit longer by way of the small lines.  It makes people more real to me somehow.

I love seeing those cwrinkles.  And if I look extra intently into your face, I'm just enjoying your smile.  Thanks for sharing it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment