Full Moon...

And other mental meanderings:

Received one of the regular emails from the U of U with their current LifeLong Learning Class offerings.  One was a snowshoe walk in the full moon to take place this last Friday evening.  Invited The Husband.  Too much work he said.  So we opted to take our own stroll around the neighborhood that evening.  17 degrees out.  That meant everyone else was in.  We enjoyed our moonlit walk in the peace.

My daily exercise has been slightly less than daily over the last month, with The Husband having a more relaxed schedule.  I was determined to be out in the fresh air this morning.  Barely 20 degrees out at 7 a.m.  Loved being the only one out on the trail.  The streaks across the picture are the snowflakes falling.  It was perfect.

Ran a couple errands.  Was caught in the crossfire of a mother-daughter "conversation" that took place at full volume in Kohl's - across more than one department.  Needed some noise cancelling headphones. (Or they needed some manners....)

Came to some conclusions.  Find it interesting that at my advanced age, other women still have the ability to cause twinges in my heart.  I will endeavor to emulate Jean Valjean and forgive and move on, doing my best to do my best and not fuss over other people's behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment