Movie

Treated ourselves to a movie today since tomorrow will be filled with a wedding (ceremony and reception).

I'm not really a fan of fantasy, and had no burning desire to see either this one or any of the Lord Of The Rings movies, but yes, did see them all.

And liked them all.  Including this one.  The Husband was particularly taken by a few sentences spoken by Gandalf about how evil is fought - by the little things (kindnesses) one does on a regular basis, by spreading love.  It was very well expressed and I wish I could remember the exact words.

The one that really stuck in my mind was: "Loyalty, honor and a willing heart.  I can ask no more than that."  Reminds me how important those qualities are in anyone at any time.  Hopefully qualities I can acquire and magnify in my own life. I think that would be pleasing to The Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment