Part One

Proof I'm a dufus.  Partway through my morning jaunt on the trail I discovered the reason the neck on my t-shirt was bothersome was because I was wearing it backwards.  Gave The Husband ammunition for a snort-laugh.

Tried to wish a friend Happy Birthday via email.  Left out one of the letters in his name changing it from a masculine to a feminine form.  He's going to tease me endlessly about this.

Picked up my phone to find a text.  What fun, I thought as I excitedly opened it up - to find: a text from my dentist telling me I'm overdue for a checkup.  (Don't want to go in and go through all the between-insurance-hassle so I'm playing ostrich.)

Received what was clearly a Christmas card in the mail.  Revealed to be from the company that we hire to fertilize and baby the trees in our yard.  Sigh.

If this is representative of my day...I'm going back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment