January

Perhaps because our air has been so hideous looking I've longed for some eye-candy.  (Hopefully, the storm predicted for Sunday will sweep the valley clean!) I've caught myself snapping pictures more frequently, trying to find some spots of color to brighten my outlook.

Walked out of Scheel's last night and stopped in my tracks.  Hadn't noticed this friendly critter before (he's about 10 feet tall), thought for the briefest of minutes I was looking in the mirror - he so closely displayed the way I was feeling.

For my birthday last year, I was given some fun decals.  I love the tulips that line the bottom of the windows by my kitchen sink.

The powder room seems to have a bird theme going, making it the perfect spot for these decals.

And...the orchids are at it again.  This beauty popped open while we were in CA.  There are bloom stems growing on three other orchids.  I so love seeing blooming things in the middle of winter!



And today's gratitude:  for kind souls that shovel walkways and driveways unbidden and unrecognized.  I know the angels are watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment