Lights and Colors

Persnickety light fixture.
This is the light panel above the sink in our bathroom.  It has a mind of its own. When we had the house built, the electrician was one of the few areas of dissatisfaction.  I've wondered if he put a hex on some of the electrical components of the house.  (We've had to have things re-done, removed, and repaired a fair amount over the last 12 years.)

I try to keep things in perspective:  when the light won't come on, I try to be patient, figuring that it will come on in its own due time.  And usually it does.  Pretty weird.  Feels like an evil spell....

Noxious (pretty) weed.
My eye was caught on my walk this morning by this ordinary noxious weed.  The red part is only less than half an inch long.  But it was the color that grabbed me.  It seems most plants coming alive in the spring are green or other light colors.  The vivid red was a surprise.

Today's fun memory:  the little guy sitting on his Mom's shoulders as she trotted across the street.  He had a pretty cute grin on his face as he bounced up and down.

And fulfilling today's goal that I didn't even know I had till I accomplished it:  being a trouble maker at the credit union when I totally discombobulated the teller so bad he forgot to give me all the cash I was withdrawing.  I'm pretty much always up for an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment