M-O-N-D-A-Y

M - Massive headache trying to resolve a missing payment. Draper's Waterpro company is less than helpful at best, uninterested in helping at worst.  Finally thing things seem resolved.  Time will tell.

O - Out to lunch with a friend (I continue to be grateful for her kind friendship!)  First time I've ever left Sweet Tomatoes without feeling the need for a wheelchair.  Restraint ruled the day.

N - National Nap Day - for those (like us) who are grumpy after setting the clocks ahead for Daylight Savings Time.  They say it can take a whole week for your body's clock to adjust.  Why, then, oh why, do we do it?

I would walk 500 miles....
D - Darling, darling little boy that I got to see.  The two month old grandson of my friend.  He has a lovely Mom and a doting Gramma.  Babies = earthly delight from heaven.

A - Aahed (to myself out loud) over the stunning sunrise - camera on the phone doesn't begin to do it justice.  One of the best ways to start the day.

Y - YAY!! for me.  After my roughly 5 mile walk this morning and then my quick walk through Costco (still loving those Cara Cara oranges) I bumped over the 15,000 step point on my pedometer.  Get discouraged over Virgin's website - the rewards goals are set w-a-y too high.  Still, though, am pretty pleased.

Today's gratitude:  for clouds and sunshine, for efficient cars, for comfy shoes and stores stocked with plenty of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment