Merely Monday

Missed the sunshine today, lots of high clouds contained much of the sun.

Managed a bunch of errands.  Doesn't anyone carry 70" round tablecloths in a pleasing pattern?

Marked a wish for the declination of my cough.  Marking time till my wish comes true.

Brrr without shirt....
Marveled at the tenacity of the person who left their shirt hanging on the fence.  It was 19 degrees out when I walked this morning.  And nowhere near warm enough over the last couple days for traversing the trail bare-chested (I'm hoping the shirtless wonder is a man.....).

Maintained the illusion of self-control by having some greek yogurt (not my favorite substance) instead of chocolate (one of my favorite substances) M&M's. Then later had a couple M&M's anyway - and yes it was only a couple.  Illusion is fleeting.

Made The Husband (and the daughter) laugh.  My mission for everyday:  to make someone (anyone) laugh.  Success, she scores, and the crowd goes wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment