W-E-D-N-E-S-D-A-Y

W - Wanted to sleep longer this morning.  Between the full(ish) moon and the (earlier-by-a-minute-or-two) sunrise was unable to do so.

E - Enjoyed lunch out at Zupa's which gave me...

D - Dragon breath from the Italian Club Sandwich.  Delish!

N - Noticed some amazingly pink cross-trainer shoes on a woman, should've noticed the brand as well, they looked comfy as well as fun to look at.

E - Eager to work in the yard.  Wait...did I say that out loud?  Since when do I like to work in the yard?  Must be the sunshine and 64 degree weather.

Just lovely.
S - Seriously amazed when I received a compliment on my hair today.  Pardon me, I said?  Your hair looks really nice, I like it she reiterated.  Seriously?  My hair?

D - Didn't expect to enjoy the play last night.  It didn't get a good review (never seen a negative review of anything at the Hale Theater before). I actually enjoyed it.

A - Absolutely had to ride with the sunroof open.

Y - Yellow daffodils welcoming the day - and the season.

And a quote today that I like:  “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” 
― Thornton Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment