Treats


Today was a day of treats for me.

Sunshine on the snow covered bushes: pretty.
Treated ourselves to a bit of a sleep-in.  I so love to wake up when my body says it is time and not before. (Woke up to 5 inches of snow!)

High Fashion!
Treated ourselves to lunch at The Pie.  The best part of that treat for me was I got to pick the ingredients.  I seem to be the only one to like pineapple and ham on my pizza, so I rarely get it.  The Husband was uber generous today and let me choose.  So, ham and pineapple on a thin crust it was.  Absolutely scrumptious!

Treated ourselves to an evening with friends.  We had them over for dinner, chatting and games.  Our friend dressed up with his Looney Tunes tie and shorts.  Fun evening.

Tonight's gratitude:  for laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment