Decided

She's a speed shoelace tie-er.
Decided that I wasn't successful in my efforts to do a good deed today.

Decided that I love the newly-turned-7-years-old-granddaughter's new Converses.

Love to tumble.
Decided that the 10 year old granddaughter's shirt we spent her Christmas gift card on is still very very cute (and fits her personality just right!)

My Owee.
Decided that I'm hoping the 17 year old grandson gets better and home from the hospital very very soon.  Our prayers are with him.

Decided I'm grateful for a 12 year old grandson who never forgets to follow through on his promise to me.

Decided once again, and often, how grateful I am for all our grandchilluns that we love so very much. (The Chilluns, too!)

Decided I actually did learn something today:  that it is quite painful when your fingernail rips way down where it isn't supposed to tear.

Today's gratitude:  for bandaids.

And I so like this quote from Katherine Hepburn,

"But whatever happens to you, you have to keep a slightly comic attitude.  In the final analysis, you have got not to forget to laugh."

No comments:

Post a Comment