Just A Couple Things

General Conference is a highlight of our year.  The Grandson (as one of the newest members of the Church / Deacon's Quorum) was offered two tickets to the Priesthood session.  The Husband took him downtown.  What a rare treat to be able to attend Conference in person.  (This was the first time for The Husband to be able to attend in the Conference Center. Tickets are a rarity.)

826 MPG - Seriously?
Stopped and filled the gas tank.  Just love my little display on the dash that tells me the instant mileage I'm getting.  Take a gander at the middle of the bottom row where it says CONS (meaning consumption). Just boggles my mind.  The car's computer has a little quirk:  it always reads really high on my MPG right after I fill the tank.  Then it drops back to the real mileage.  Haven't ever seen it read this high before.  By the time I got home (about 10 miles later) it still was showing 63 MPG.  This pleases me.

Tonight's gratitude:  That I had the foresight to hard-cook a couple extra eggs yesterday.  Deviled eggs are a good late-evening snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment