Randomness

I was walking the south end of the trail yesterday morning.  It encompasses a lot of wide open spaces, doesn't pass by any houses or subdivisions.  As is my custom I had only one ear-bud in so I can be more aware of what is around me.  I was enjoying the morning serenades of the meadowlarks and robins.  All of a sudden I was hearing the most delightful bird song.  Stopping, I peered all around trying to detect what bird it was.

Only to laugh at myself.  It was my phone.  The Husband has his very own custom ring-tone:  birds.  (Chosen because he loves those creatures so much - feeds them, watches out for them - he just loves them!)  It took me so long to discover where the birdsong was coming from I completely missed the call!

So taken with this quote:

"Wouldn't life be perfect if: sweat pants were sexy, Mondays were fun, junk food didn't make you fat, girls didn't cause so much drama, guys weren't so confusing, nothing was regrettable, and goodbyes only meant until tomorrow."

- Unknown


Crunches like an apple, tastes like a grape?
And at the grocery stumbled on this fruit.  Not sure how I feel about it.  I think apples should taste like apples.  Has anyone actually tasted these?


No comments:

Post a Comment