Enjoyments

Enjoyed our attempt at visiting teaching this morning.  She forgot we were coming (and wasn't there) but I got to visit for a few minutes with my sweet visiting teaching partner - a true gem of a lady.

Enjoyed lunch out with a friend.  I'm old enough to be her mother.  She is actually my visiting teacher. Yet, I love our association and she doesn't seem embarrassed by my old lady absurdities.
Fudge brownies to delight my tongue.

Enjoyed having a certificate for a free sweet from Corner Bakery. I opted for the fudge brownie. Hmmm...better try another one to ascertain I like them as well as I think I do.

So enjoyed the weather today.  Started off in the upper 60's. By 4 p.m. it was down to 47 degrees. Cool enough for me to change into a sweater.  Add in the drizzle of rain and it feels like fall. Love it.

Enjoyed sitting on the porch for a brief chat.

Enjoy knowing that I went to lunch with a friend today, will go to lunch tomorrow, and have lunch planned for Friday as well.  What a huge luxury that is.

Enjoy getting texts (even though the first one of the day was from T-Mobile reminding me of my payment due in a few days.  How kind of them.  I might have forgotten!  Not.) - especially ones from people I care about.  However did we manage without texting?

Enjoy having a book to read by a favorite author that is so involving I hate to put it down.

Today's gratitude:  for the Heavenly plan that means I'm part of family unit that will stretch through the eternities.  Come home safe, My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment