Post Birthday Reflections

I enjoyed the laid back pace of the day.

I enjoyed hearing from all four of my children and even some of my grandchilluns.  Texted greetings = fun!

This purse is w-a-y out of my league.
I received several gift cards to Corner Bakery - a true favorite of mine.  Won't have to worry about going hungry for a while.

While I don't consider myself an attention hog, sometimes it feels good for people to remember you and focus a couple minutes of their attention on you.

Received, serendipitously, tickets to the concert of the MoTab and James Taylor.  What a fabulous evening.  I so loved it all - great seats, great music and super-great companion.

I've fattened up with superb brownies, bread pudding (not usually a fan, but loved this stuff) baclava, cookies, cookie bites (from Sweet Tooth Fairy), ice cream, fresh peaches...my tastebuds are jumping up and down crying "yippee! yippee! yippee!!"

And while I'm not usually a big fan of name brands, I'm so loving this new bag of mine.  I'd been looking for a new purse, (and for only a teensy bit more money) was gifted this one of outstanding quality.  My first (and most likely my last) Dooney & Bourke bag.  (A friend told me she thinks every woman should have at least one Dooney in their life.  I like it.) I'm outclassed by my purse!

1 comment:

  1. ok. I missed your birthday! rats! sorry I am late. I think I said that last year too! Happy late Birthday. Congratulations on your new purse! hugs! lowana

    ReplyDelete