Soap

I like bar soap in the shower.  And not just any bar soap, but floral scented bar soap.  (I don't want fruit scented soap - I dislike smelling of food.) Picky, yes, I am.

My ancient back-of-the-cupboard discovered plumeria scented soap is almost gone.  Time for some new.  Went on a quest the other day and ended up in The Body Shop where I found some soap that will do, although it wasn't quite what I had in mind.  Bought four bars.  They'll last me awhile.

Brought them home to put away in the cupboard and wow! (Re-) discovered two bars (large chunks really) of rose scented soap The Husband had gifted me quite some time ago. The large rose soaps last months at a time, particularly when there's only me using them and only each morning in the shower.   Won't be needing any floral scented bar soaps for most likely several years.  I so love the way flowers smell.

Came across this quote recently that I haven't been able to get out of my mind.  How grateful I am to occasionally (and at just the right time) happen on someone whose kindness breathes a spark of life back into my heart.

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment