If Things Were According To Me Part 2

I must be overly critical, I can think of lots of things I might change.  Here are a few additions to my list of the other day.

• Everyone should have as lovely Visiting Teachers as I do.

• People would check the mirror before they go out in public.  Pajamas are not (in my opinion) appropriate attire for the grocery store. (Yep, she even had on her bedroom slippers, too.)  And those currently popular leggings worn with short shirts - not even remotely modest.  Makes me sad.

• Cliques would not exist - at school, work, church or community.

• We would all love each other and allow for personal individuality.  Inclusion should be more prevalent than exclusion.

• Pizza would always be thin crust.

• Walks would always include either the sunset or (better still) the sunrise.

• Christmas cards would always be religious.

• We would always wake up just before the alarm goes off.  (I really dislike being woken by the clock - much prefer to wake up on my own.)

• Haircuts would always be good cuts.

I'm so grateful that I can make a list like this and know that it's just for fun.  That Heavenly Father has a plan for the good of all men.  I'm grateful He allows us choices and more than one chance to get things right.  I'm grateful for patience.  And I'm grateful for good health.

Sunset we saw on our walk last evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment