Laughing Is Good

I've decided that the best and most beneficial part of cell phones / texting / autocorrect is the hilarity that ensues when things go awry.  I've been known to laugh out loud - not only at the texts I receive, but the ones I've sent.  (One of which inadvertently resulted in a new nickname for a friend of ours.)

When someone else laughs at one of the awful (without meaning to be awful) texts I send, I consider it a successful conversation.

I'm grateful today for the luxury of my cellphone.  I love being able to embarrass myself with my ineptitude (not really).  I'm grateful that today I was astute enough to hold my tongue when I wanted to do otherwise.  I won't regret keeping those thoughts to myself.  I'm grateful for an understanding husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment