A Birthday

Tried to help our daughter feel important on her birthday.  She is.  To me.  Just like her sister and both brothers.

Yummy breakfast crepe.
The day included breakfast at Original Pancake House (they forgot to deliver her pancakes, in spite of reminders).  And we saw The Minions 3D (a rare perk of a summer birthday and vacation days from work - time to play just a bit. $5 Tuesday at the movie was an added bonus).  I came away with a strong urge to consume a banana, which I did.

She's heard from siblings and I hope has had a good birthday.

My breakfast crepe was unlike any crepe I'd ever had before.  It really was a pancake rolled around some eggs and cheese.  Good, just w-a-y filling.

Saw these signs in a store.  Love the sentiment.  Knowing I don't need anymore shoes doesn't keep me from practically drooling over some I saw.

And I miss The Husband.

I'm grateful for birthdays to celebrate (today is also my sister-in-law's birthday). For bananas and movie popcorn refills. For something that makes me laugh, for heartfelt hugs and hearing a loved one's voice over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment