Another Thursday

And it seems like our days are just always on the odd side -nothing seems "usual" anymore.

Today has included haircuts (he got mine a tad too short this time, but I'll live) a kouign aman to split between the two of us, a trip to the DMV to renew the license plates on the Kia (I'm glad we already got the inspections / repairs completed) a visit from our friend, plans for Saturday afternoon, a teensy bit of piano practicing and finishing up a book (the one I requested from the library happened to be large print which I have to say I actually really enjoyed).
better homes and gardens march 2008
Finally received the call this afternoon.  Our granddaughter's mission call arrived. They kindly included us on the many-family-members-call-for-opening-the-letter: Des Moines, Iowa.  Home of Better Homes and Gardens magazine.  Reporting to the MTC on 9 Sept.  It will be one of those tearfully sweet occasions.

She seemed excited and pleased, has desired this for ever-so-long. She'll do great.

I'm grateful for family that includes us.  For thoughtful actions. And for those who desire to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment