Hard

I ventured out to the grocery this morning.  Every movement seems to require surprisingly more energy and effort.  I moved v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y so as to ensure to The Husband that I'm being careful. (Technically, I should be just completely down for another week.  I'm doing the best I can at that.)

Saw this cute little sign.

We all do hard things.  Sometimes the hardest thing is to just get out of bed in the morning and face another day of challenges.  Sometimes the hardest thing is to retain our hope, our determination or our momentum.

And sometimes the hardest thing is to simply smile.

So, I liked this encouraging little plaque.  I can do hard things.  I do them all the time.  Just like everyone I love.  Everyone I know.  All of Heavenly Father's children.  We not only can do hard things, we accomplish them, too.  Well done!  Don't give up.

(And, just in case anyone was wondering:  I did pick up another couple peaches.  And I didn't put them in the fridge!)

No comments:

Post a Comment